Pre and post treatment instructions.
• Topical retinoid therapy should be discontinued a few days prior to treatment
• Avoid any prolonged exposure to the sun, if you must be in the sun use a zinc oxide sunscreen of at least SPF 30.
• Avoid taking anticoagulants (aspirin, mobic, ibuprofen, naproxen) for one week prior unless prescribed by your doctor.
• Arrive to your appointment with clean skin. You will be given the opportunity to remove your make-up in the event this was not possible.
• Once you arrive in the office, we will apply numbing cream to your skin and allow that to sit for one hour while you wait in our numbing room. We will then bring you into your treatment room, clean your skin, and start the procedure
After your Treatment:
• Immediately after your treatment most patients will experience a clinical endpoint of erythema (redness) for 1-3 days, however for more aggressive treatments this may last longer. Slight to moderate edema (swelling) and mild to moderate sunburn sensation are also common post treatment and may last 1-3 days. Skin may crust and peel for 2-7 days depending on the treatment setting.
• Skin may feel warm and tighter than usual.
• Skin may crust and peel for 3-7 days after treatment.
• Redness and swelling may last for 3-4 days.
Before discharge a topical ointment may be applied to the face. We will discuss what products to use post-treatment during your appointment.
• Makeup may not be worn for 24 hours after the procedure. If there are no areas with active oozing and warm redness, makeup may be applied after this time.
• You may resume the use of your usual skin care products (usually 2-3 days). Retinoids may be used 5-7 days after treatment.
• There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, avoid scrubbing or trauma to the treated areas, as if you had a sunburn.
• Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
• Please always use a zinc oxide sunblock SPF 30 after your treatment.
• Multiple treatments over a period of several months may be required to achieve the desired response. You will notice immediate as well as longer term improvements in your skin. The time for skin cell turnover is 28 days so most people will begin to see increased results after this time.
Before & After Pictures
Please call office for more info, Morpheus 8 packages and pricing.
To save time Please download the Morpheus 8 consent form before your appointment and after filling it send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.